On June 11th 2019 we held an event at the William Quarrier Conference Centre in Glasgow to bring Scottish Transitions Forum members together to share good practice, update about our current work, and discuss the future direction of the forum. Attendees had the opportunity to hear from young people about their lived experiences of transitions, and learn about innovations happening in transitions across Scotland, including newly developed resources, and current research.
Download the Evaluation Report.
Click on the links below to download presentations from the event:
- Update from the Scottish Transitions Forum – Scott Richardson-Read and Rebecca Williams (Policy & Development Workers, ARC Scotland)
- My Story of Transitions – Ryan Cuzen
- Transition from paediatric to adult health services for people with learning disabilities: development of an educational resource for nurses in practice (Progress summary: June 2019) – Michael Brown (Queen’s University Belfast), Dr Zoe Chouliara (Abertay University), Dr Juliet MacArthur (NHS Lothian), Anna Higgins (Edinburgh Napier University)
- Talking About Tomorrow: Preparing parents for the future – Tracey Francis (Volunteer, Contact)
- ILF Scotland Transition Fund – Iain Wilson (Social Work Manager, ILF Scotland)
See all News & Events