Transitions planning meetings should be taking place around now for young people in their last year of school – but what if they aren’t? Or your young person isn’t in school? Or they’ve already left?
If you’re not sure what a plan needs to cover, what to do next, or where to find the information you need, our resources can help.
- Post school learning opportunities
- Guardianship and powers of attorney
- Developing independent living skills
- Applying to the Transition Fund
- Employment and employability
- Benefits and finance
Click here for our guest blogs, including our parent diary of a final year in school, month by month